Psychotherapist & Counsellor
As an Integrative Psychotherapist, I incorporate the Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Transpersonal and Existential therapeutic approaches. This means that I work with a range of techniques including CBT, Gestalt, visualisations, the felt sense and dream work. I may draw on or combine any one of these methods in a way that is best tailored to meet the individual needs of my client.
I have extensive experience working as a Psychotherapist & Counsellor both with Adults & Adolescents. I have also worked therapeutically with children and systemically with their families for over 20 years.
I work individually with those who are experiencing distress, grief, hopelessness, confusion, loss of meaning, anxiety, despair, low self-confidence, feeling stuck, addiction, loneliness, panic attacks, obsessive behaviours, creative blocks, relationship and work issues, life crisis, depression, sadness and fear. I offer couples & relationship counselling, group therapy and supervision.
I also conduct mental health workshops, undertake corporate speaking engagements in support of employee development and well-being. I am available as a media consultant for interviews on psychotherapy and mental health related matters.
- BA Hons.
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy (CCPE)
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (CCPE)
- PG Certificate in Dreamwork (CCPE)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Systemic Therapy – Marlborough Family Group Tavistock
- Naturopathy & Nutrition – Regents College
- Reiki Practitioner
- Fresh Start Counselling and Psychotherapy
- George Eliot Junior School
- NHS – Central, North West London
- Brent Bereavement Services
- Project 024 London
- Hampton Knight
I undertake regular professional development and am currently completing a Diploma in Supervision (CCPE)
I am a member of the UK Council of Psychotherapy (UKCP) and operate under their code of ethics
London, NW10 3PE
Centre for Counselling & Psychotherapy Education,
London, W2 6NE